Donate: Jerome Laxale
- Amount 1
- Your Info 2
- Payment 3
PLEASE NOTE FOR DONATIONS TO NSW STATE MP's/MLC's/CANDIDATES: By submitting the form above, you confirm that the following statements are true and accurate:
1. I have not exceeded the donation cap of $2,600 to state candidates or $5,900 to a Political Party.
2. The funds I am donating are not being provided to me by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.
3. This payment is not made by or on behalf of a 'prohibited donor' (being a 'property developer', 'tobacco industry business entity' or 'liquor or gambling industry business entity'), or a 'close associate' of a 'prohibited donor', as defined in Division 4A of Part 6 of the Election Funding, Expenditure and Disclosures Act 1981 (NSW).
4. I declare that I am an individual on the Electoral Roll able to make this donation.
DONATIONS TO FEDERAL MP's/SENATOR's/CANDIDATES:
• Contributions up to $1500 are tax deductible.
• Donations over $13,000 are subject to disclosure under the Commonwealth Electoral Act 1918. This is the reason we require your personal details when making a donation. However, the ALP has a policy of disclosing donations over $1,000.